Dad likes to say that should be in a song and as I couldn't really think of one for today I am going to go with that one.
I have changed my blog to let anyone view it. I originally made it private because I was going to put pictures on it and I thought it might be nice for those in the pictures if I only let other friends view my posts but as you can see so far it's picture free and until I take the time to figure out how to post pics it might as well be viewable to my friends who can't login. I didn't realize that you had to have a gmail account to login but some of my friends couldn't so hopefully they will see it now.
Anyway good news in my life is........I'm going to be an Aunt again. Yep, Serge and Jenny are expecting a new addition in late April/early May. I'm super excited especially because they are visiting next summer so there will be another cute kid to play with. For those who suffer through all my stories about Andrew and Annabelle I thank and warn you- watch out, with this news you might be in for lots more stories due to my excitement. I really do love being an Aunt!
This morning is a Relief Society activity- with breakfast and games. I'm excited but already hungry so 9 o'clock seems far away. I need to go but I will leave you with a funny quote I read somewhere, "I try to take life one day at a time but sometimes several gang up and attack me all at once." That's how I felt several times this week.
Plastic Free?
10 years ago
I like the quote about days ganging up on you. And I'm glad you're excited about baby number 3. Any guesses as to gender? And do you want to come out again? (I know it might be too tough to manage, but you are certainly invited. It was so wonderful to have your help when Belle was born)
ReplyDeleteUmmm...we still need to get together seeing as how I have some MILKA for you!!! And I think we should have bets to see if Serge is going to deliver this baby as well! :) Congrats!
ReplyDelete