Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!

For those fellow enthusiasts of the film "White Christmas," you can probably hear the star singing each of those words in your head.
I got a Christmas card from a friend today and I thought I should post since she specifically encouraged me to. I loved the pic by the way Kelli- I thought it would be of you on your travels, I am just grateful it wasn't showing some tropical beach because it has become frosty up here where I live. There isn't much new in my life, I don't know if I mentioned I am going to Zumba twice a week. It is so much fun! The woman who leads it is from Argentina and has so much energy that I can't believe it. I really enjoy it, but lately with the cold and since it gets dark earlier it has been a little difficult to want to go. Once I am there I am so glad I went but until I enter the building I am cringing at the thought of being out and about. I think that I am supposed to just hibernate like other animals during winter. All in favor say ME!
Not much info but at least an update.

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored to be mentioned in your blog!!! Thanks for updating me. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete