I know that it has been almost a year. The only thing I check consistently is my work email so if I could somehow connect this to it maybe I would do better but for now it will continue to be hit and miss.
I just returned from a 2 week trip to Pennsylvania to see Serge, Jenny, and the kids (Andrew, Annabelle, and Eliza). Mom and Jeff went too. I have told Serge and Jenny that while they aren't unattractive I am still in awe of how gorgeous their kids are. Really! These kids are so cute. Eliza smiles so much, for those who have their blog address you need to check it out. I took a video of her while we were there and Jenny posted it. I read with Andrew and he is now in love with the Mercy Watson books by Kate DiCamillo. In the books a character loves "hot buttered toast." Guess what Andrew likes for his snack now? He He He (a little giggle from me) At least I have made a difference in his life. Annabelle is such a little girl; I've wanted to paint her nails pretty much since she was born- but of course I waited because I didn't want to face the wrath of Jenny for painting her newborns' fingernails- anyway she is old enough now and loves doing it apparently. I let her pick the color at the store and she chose a bright pink color (fuchsia to be exact). I have discovered that while she loves having painted nails she still needs to work on sitting still and letting them dry. She loves primary songs (as does Andrew) and she sings them a lot.
One thing I will not miss about Pennsylvania is the humidity. It is green and pretty but everything felt droopy. I had me hair braided or up in a bun for two weeks because it was always hot or bothering me.
Much of the rest of the summer will be spent at my new school. I was transferred to a school in Smithfield for this next year, they are transitioning from K-2 to a K-5 school and so I need to reorganize shelves, etc. I am very blessed to have two librarians working with me also. The librarian from last year and the librarian at the school which formally was 3-5. While I was gone they did a lot of stuff- I will still have a lot to do but I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
I have been having trouble thinking of a post title but I finally decided to put a few of the lyrics from the Boundin' short film by Pixar. It always makes me laugh when the sheep starts dancing and it was a video I had to convince Andrew to watch while I was in PA.
Plastic Free?
10 years ago
WHAT??? Katelyn posted on her blog??? Astonishing!!!
ReplyDelete